Thursday, July 29, 2010

Zoom-Zoom


With my old car's lease being up in September I have been looking for a new car.... and I love everything about this Mazda3 Sport.... big plus Damon's hockey bag will fit in the back- no more taking it in the back seat! which is good since he is almost 12 (and its only going to get stinkier)
I managed to get a great deal ( thanks Brian) I was given his name by a co-worker and to deal he gave me I was able to pick it up now... this way I am able to get the WHITE... 6 Speed that my little heart was stuck on.... all that I need to do is get the back windows tinted dark.....
well off to hunt around for the best package policy price.. so that I can take this little car to Calgary for the weekend to my cousin's wedding....
I hope to have a few photos of the wedding to upload when I get back... ( they have rented Spruce Meadows for the wedding,she use to or maybe still does ride there) Love my dress and little jacket I got from Le Chateau.... have to get a photo of it too... the jacket is my favorite part ( its got a Victorian flare to it- so me... like a modern Tudors!
Have a great long weekend =)

4 comments:

bamemories said...

nice ride Kari. Glad you got the one you wanted. Have fun in Calgary...see you after the long weekend.

sassy said...

can't wait to see the outfit! the ride is too cool for me-you young things can pull it off! hey wan to soem to family talent night? check it out, I'd love to see you guys again!

Kate said...

FAB car! MY cousin got married at Spruce Meadows this weekend too! Small world, great venue.

Anonymous said...

Hay ,nice car give me a call sometime.Hope you had a great weekend. Heather